Toys for Military Tots 2021
Recipients: Pete & Laura Rollins representing the Children of OC Disabled American Vets + MSgt, Sara Pastorello representing Children of Active & Reserves stationed at Stewart Air Force Base
Remember the Reason
WTBQ’s 6th Annual Toys for Military Tots Drive has begun and you can help Santa deliver the new, unwrapped toys for children baby to 12 years old
WTBQ Radio has once again teamed up with Orange County Executive Steve Neuhaus, Senator Mike Martucci, Bob Caridi, Pres. of the Nam Knights, Amanda Dana, Dir, of OC Tourism, Orange County Bank & Trust, and many more…
Please donate New, Unwrapped Toys for ages baby to 12 years old – wrapping paper & ribbon would be appreciated. God Bless you all for sharing with those who sacrifice so much in order that we may enjoy the holidays with our families.
Drop Off Sites
Last day for Drop Off is Friday, Dec. 10th
– WTBQ Radio-179 Sanfordville Road
– Town Hall- Office of the Supervisor, Michael Sweeton
– Yesterdays- 29 Main Street
– Orange County Executive Steve Neuhaus’ office @ Gov. Center
– Office of the Director of Tourism, Amanda Dana – 99 Main Street
– The Goshen Mailroom – 22 W. Main St.
– Senator Mike Martucci’s office- 90 North Street
– Orange Bank & Trust -212 Dolson Avenue & at all their branches
– Town Hall-Office of the Supervisor, Tony Cardone-1465 Orange Tpke
– Love Bites – 2 Lake Street
– Sam’s Meat Warehouse – 17A and Remy Plaza
– The Office of Assemblyman Karl Brabenec – 28 N. Main St.
– RepairIT – 2 N. Main St. Suite 2
Email Taylor@wtbq.com to be a drop-off locale or for more information